Rest assured, at Monkey Paks™ we stand behind our products
If your Monkey Paks™ backpack and included accessories becomes defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within a period of 1 year* from the date of purchase, we guarantee to:
- Replace or repair all defective parts, free of charge**, or,
- Repair products free of charge**, or,
- Replace the pack with a new or re-conditioned pack, free of charge**.
Your warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- The pack has not been misused, abused, neglected, altered, modified or repaired by anyone other than an authorized service center.
- Only genuine Monkey Paks™ accessories and parts have been used on or with the product
- The pack has been subjected to fair wear and tear.
- The pack has not been used for trade or professional purposes.
- The pack has not been used for rental purposes.
- The pack has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accidents.
- The tool was purchased by Monkey Paks™ as the seller, either through a third party website such as Amazon or Walmart or direct through MonkeyPaks™ websites.
Your warranty does not cover:
- Abnormal use, abuse, neglect, accidents, alteration or repairs by other than approved service centers.
- Normal pack wear and tear and professional, trade, or rental use.
- Components that are subject to natural wear and tear caused by use in accordance with operating instructions.
- Unauthorized/improper maintenance/handling or overload is excluded from this warranty.
Contact Monkey Paks™ directly through http://MonkeyPaks.com/contact webform, or by email. When you send the pack for warranty service, you must also include a dated proof of purchase.
Any implied warranty granted under state law, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one year from the date of purchase. The manufacturer is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states and provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
The manufacturer declines any responsibility in regards to civil liability arising from abusive use or not in conformity with proper use and maintenance of the pack as described in the general care instructions.
After the purchase, the manufacturer recommends proper maintenance of the pack and hydration systems and to read the general care instructions before using the backpack.
* 1 year from date of purchase of any backpack sold from Monkey Paks™ as the seller or through a 3rd party website with Monkey Paks™ as the seller.
** Free of charge does not include shipping cost of the product to Monkey Paks™ Location which will be paid for by the buyer. Return shipping will be included and paid for by MonkeyPaks™ as part of the warranty service to anywhere in the United States for delivery back to the customer.